Monday, October 11, 2010

Decision making...


Teenagers nowadays have many dilemmas in their growing lives, so do I. What are the DO and DON’T ? Can we get a guide book to categorize between these two? It all depends on the margin which cut the line for us to choose. In every single thing that happens in a routine life, I have a question for it. Is this a DO or a DON’T? If I am able to figure out the pros and cons of the decision taken, then the answer to the question will be obvious. If I can’t, the only alternate way to make decision is by seeking others’ opinions. They are usually my best friends, sister, brother and mother depending on the aspect of the problem. And oftenly, I found their opinions are more subjective and most important is useful. Hahax. I do wonder if there is a decision that can please everyone including myself??? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment