Friday, August 6, 2010

Sudden feeling




















Today is the 3rd day of CONVEX...I, as one of the members of dietetics booth am still in blur condition...everyday is like a routine for me in the shift...doing the same old stuffs which include taking measurement of weight and height of a stranger to calculate BMI( Body Mass Index) and also taking measurement of waist circumference and hip circumference to calculate waist to hip ratio...After the public get their personal measurement, then we will explain the meaning behind the values...In the end, they will just nod and leave...these same old things happened, happened for two days...until today i met someone who took the photos of the information shown on board...He, a middle-aged, bald, and slightly plump man asked politely,” May I take the photos of this poster? I am going to read all the steps on how to control my weight ...one by one...” he giggled. For the first time, people really do take some time to look on the information stick on board that we have been preparing for two weeks...what can I say? Gracias:)

No comments:

Post a Comment