Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Sweet Distance



{The answer to my very first post is the former photo. :) } There is always a distance between me and her. What I mean here is just merely the physical distance – we are in different universities in different states. We are always so far from each other yet we keep in touch closely and sincerely. The girl who was about to kiss on my cheek in this photo is my blossom friend, Ah Hei. I think how lucky I have been to meet her since I was fifteen. Ah Hei is a sunny girl, spreading brightness all around. We share our happiness and sorrow. I have no idea what keeps us in touch but I know there is nothing to keep us apart. I never knew what wonders a friend can do. Surely she can change things around me into smiles, sunshine and happiness. Last year, during my first year in USMKK, loneliness and homesick were surrounding me. My days were blue and gloomy. It’s her, serving as my rubbish bin just to listen. All my complaint. A week later, she arrived at Kelantan. That photo was taken at the bowling centre at KB mall, Kelantan. Ah Hei flew all the way from K.L. to Kelantan just to check on how I was doing. This imprinted memory makes me miss her more often. In the deep core of my heart, this is so called the sweet distance between me and her. Ah Hei, I miss you.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment