Friday, September 3, 2010

At The Bus Station



Usually when I take the night bus to come back from Kelantan, my mom will always make sure that she arrives at the bus station earlier just to fetch me up…and often she has been waiting up to one hour . So this morning, I wanted to make a change. I made a call just before the bus reaching the bus station. The purpose I was doing this is obvious. This time I would be the one waiting. During the ten minutes with my enlighten heart of being home, I stood alone at the entrance of the Sungai Nibong bus station restfully , my hands are hiding in my jacket pockets, as the 5 a.m. breeze was cool, breathing deeply, waiting to be home. Meanwhile, what came to my sight was, quite a number of taxi drivers were standing near to me, asking each of the people who walked out the entrance of bus station. Each of them refused it politely. When there was a bus stopped outside of the bus station, a group of them rushed there to make their living. Each and every of them has worked very hard to support the living of their family. It was 5 a.m. in the morning. I have no idea what time they had to leave from homes to come out for working. Life is hard but they have showed me the courage and persistence in making their loved one’s life comfortable. A salute to them. This makes me think of my sanctuary home and also my parents who have supported the home all the way. Just can’t wait to go home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment