Monday, September 20, 2010

Relationship

To me, in a relationship thing…there is nothing as who should or always be the right one. Always there is a thinking that girls are the ones who get hurt by the other halves but this aint no true. Boys or Guys do get hurt when a relationship broken. Just seem that people don’t used to this thinking. Love is colour blind.

It’s easy to fall for somebody who has sunny smile, tank skin, gentle and always being helpful. Somehow, it’s real hard for me to fall in love as letting a guy to break into my world makes me to be out of my own comfort zone. That’s why when I found out I like the guy, I will just stay from him merely to make sure I am still in my comfort zone…How stupid am I…Always thought that being away is the best way…like an ostrich…bury its head into the earth…when there is danger in front of it…When? When can I open my heart and confide in him? Afraid to be rejected has been a huge roadblock for me to say the right words to the right guy. Is anything that will last forever? I doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment